- An opportunity to acquire 10 acres of pasture land in this beautiful rural stretch of countryside in the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- 10 acres of pasture land
- Superb southerly views
- High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Close to picturesque Dallington village
- Heathfield market town about 6 miles
- Mainline station some 5 miles
- Easy reach of several equestrian show centres
An opportunity to acquire 10 acres of pasture land in this beautiful rural stretch of countryside in the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, situated down a country lane, south-facing with superb views to the South Downs and the sea in the distance.
Approached from the lane via an aluminium farm gate, the land is laid to pasture on a gentle southerly slope, part hedge enclosed with some mature oak trees and bordered on one side by woodland.
Tenure and Possession
Offered for sale freehold with vacant possession available on completion.
There is no mains water or electricity connected.
Rights of Way
There are no public rights of way across the land.
Rother District Council, Bexhill-on-Sea. Telephone 01424 787000.
The land is registered with the Land Registry under part of Title Number ESX 410738