- A substantial upland stock farm, let on an Agricultural Holdings Act tenancy, with a stone farmhouse, a range of stone built courtyard buildings.
- Pretty upland stock farm on the Cumbria/Northumberland border.
- Three bedroom traditional stone farnhouse in need of refurbishment.
- Useful range of stone buildings with significant development potential.
- 72 acres of meadow.
- 402 acres of hill grazing.
- 12 acres of woodland with significant potential for further planting.
- Secure agricultural tenancy under the provisions of the Agricultural Tenancies Act 1995 but subject to AHA clauses.
- In all about 487.08 acres (197.11 hectares).
A substantial upland stock farm, let on an Agricultural Holdings Act tenancy, with a stone farmhouse, a range of stone built courtyard buildings and land extending to about 487.08 ac (197.11 ha).
Current rent passing of £6,000 per annum.