- A fantastic opportunity to purchase a four bedroom detached house on a plot of around 0.73 acres in the village of Stainton.
- Large detached house constructed in 1967
- Perfect for those wanting to put their own stamp on a home
- Scope for development subject to planning permission
- Extensive gardens
- Four bedrooms
- Four reception rooms
- Backing onto open countryside
BEST AND FINAL OFFERS BY 12 NOON WEDNESDAY 11TH OCTOBER.A fantastic opportunity to purchase a four bedroom detached house on a plot of around 0.73 acres in the village of Stainton. The property requires comprehensive updating and refurbishment and would suit those wanting to put their own stamp on a home.
Situation and Amenities
Stainton is a quaint village situated in the borough of Doncaster with a population of approximately 270 people. The historic village is located within a picturesque, rural location. Located in the heart of the village, the property is within walking distance of a range of local amenities including a village hall, church, and pub. Just a short drive away is the market town of Tickhill which boasts a bustling high street filled with independent shops and amenities. Stainton is well located for access to the M18 (4.5miles) and A1(M) (5 Miles) road networks.
Manor Farmhouse offers around 2,000 sqft of accommodation and is in need of total refurbishment. The property is set on a larger than average plot and there is the potential for development, subject to the necessary planning permissions. The property currently comprises:
To the ground floor:-
Entrance hall with stairs, cloakroom/w.c, large L shaped sitting room, dining room, kitchen, further reception room/bedroom, utility, pantry , inner hall, boiler room and store room.
To the first floor:-
Large principle bedroom with Juliet balcony, house bathroom and separate w.c.
The property is set on a larger than average plot which is mainly laid to lawn with hedge and walled boundaries. There is a driveway providing parking for several vehicles.
Local Authority and Tax Band
Doncaster. Band F.
Services and Other Information
Mains water, sewerage, electricity. Oil Fired Central heating.
Particulars and photographs
These particulars were written and photographs taken in June 2023.
By appointment only with GSC Grays - 01423 590500
GSC Grays gives notice that:
1. These particulars are a general guide only and do not form any part of any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, including photographs, dimensions and other details are given in good faith but no warranty is provided. Statements made should not be relied upon as facts and anyone interested must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy by inspection or otherwise.
3. Neither GSC Grays nor the vendors accept responsibility for any error that these particulars may contain however caused.
4. Any plan is for guidance only and is not drawn to scale. All dimensions, shapes, and compass bearings are approximate and should not be relied upon without checking them first.
5. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good condition, repair or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
6. Please discuss with us any aspects that are important to you prior to travelling to the property.